- keep track of the items stored in your shopping basket and take you through the checkout process;
- recognize you whenever you visit this website (this speeds up your access to the website as you do not have to log in each time);
- obtain information about your preferences, online movements, and use of the internet;
- carry out research and statistical analysis to help improve our content, products, and services and to help us better understand our visitor and/or customer requirements and interests;
- target our marketing and advertising campaigns and those of our partners more effectively by providing interest-based advertisements personalized to your interests and making your online experience more efficient and enjoyable.
The information we obtain from cookies will not usually contain your personal data. Although we may get information about your computer or another electronic device such as your IP address, your browser, and/or other internet log information, this will not usually identify you personally. We may collect personal information about you in certain circumstances—but only where you voluntarily provide it (e.g., by completing an online form) or where you purchase goods or services from us.
Consent (notification on the home page)
We work with third-party suppliers who may also set cookies on our website, for example, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Hotjar, and Adobe Flash Player, which we use to display video content. These third-party suppliers are responsible for the cookies they set on our site. Please go to the website for the relevant third party if you want further information. You will find additional information in the table below.